PICNIC PERFECT GINGHAM


HIGH NECK TOP - MISSGUIDED
SKIRT - PRIMARK
HEELS - EBAY
CLUTCH - ACCESSORIZE 
NECKLACE - PRIMARK








When I laid eyes on this beautiful skirt whilst shopping in Liverpool, I knew I had to have it.
Its perfect for dressing up and down, so today I chose to dress it up as I wore this outfit for an evening meal & completely fell in love with it. I really love the gingham pattern & this one just stood out on the rail, its so pretty & girly, it reminds me of a picnic blanket.

How amazing are the clothes recently in Primark, their SS14 collections are so bright and beautiful & girly, my love for the store is constantly growing, & for the price you can fill your wardrobe with essentials & key pieces without damaging your bank balance.. to much.

Im looking forward to creating a day look with this beautiful skirt.

( I love being a big kid and spinning around in these skirts )

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig