HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK | OUTFIT #8 - HAWAII...


90S CROP - MISS SELFRIDGE
FLOWER CROWN - PRIMARK
NECKLACE - EBAY
CLUTCH - ZARA
BRACELET - SHOP IN TURKEY
GOLD RING - EBAY
































When I saw these shorts on Lily Lulu Fashions instagram I immediately went over to their website, I had to have them for my holidays, such a gorgeous summery pattern & Im loving the pom poms. Lily Lulu Fashion have some amazing items on their site, I love so much on there. I previously did a post on a co-ord I also picked up from them, you can view it here. I have a gorgeous playsuit to style from them so keep your eyes peeled for that one.

With my shorts I wore my white Miss Selfridge 90s crop, white zara clutch and white Christie sandals from Linzi Shoes. I though white would keep the outfit nice and bright & fresh.

I picked up a few bargain necklaces from eBay recently and this is one of them, they all cost around £2-£3 so ill be featuring them over my future posts.

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig