HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK | OUTFIT #5 - POM POM...


TOP - LOVE_LEE*
SANDALS - LA MODA
SUNGLASSES - ASOS
BUN TOPPER - PRIMARK
BRACLELET - PANDORA
ANKLET - TURKISH STALL




























So I decided to do one of my outfit posts in the day when I was going shopping in Puerto Rico, on the walk we stopped off at the beach for some snaps.

I was kindly gifted this beautiful outfit by Love-Lee, I immediately knew it would be a perfect holiday outfit, strapless being perfect for the day and the shorts are nice and lightweight and the perfect summer print, I also have a gorgeous playsuit to show you at a later date. Love-Lee has some gorgeous pieces, Ive tagged their instagram up top for you to have a browse through, I loved so much and am so pleased with my pieces.

I went for pink accessories, wearing my pink Primark bun topper, pink earrings, asks sunnies, pandora bracelet and La Moda sandals. 

I was still in so much agony with my burns at this point as you may notice redness on my chest, I certainly learnt my lesson in the sun, whack on 30 and don't fall asleep on your first day, Im not going through that again.

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig