HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK | OUTFIT #2 - LILY LULU FLORAL CO-ORD...


CO-ORD - LILY LULU FASHION
SANDALS - LA MODA
CLUTCH - PRIMARK
BRACELET - LAMODA
BLUE GEM STONE RINGS - LA MODA
OMKARA RING - LE LAPIN JEWELLERY

























When I saw this co-ord on the Lily Lulu website I immediately fell in love, the fabric has a silky feel to its and i think the pattern is so summery. The clothes on the Lily Lulu website are amazing, when I purchased this set I also picked up the tropical pom pom shorts which I absolutely love! Im currently collaborating with Lily lulu so I have such a gorgeous playsuit to show you in a future post.

I love going away on holiday but my hair and the humity in the lovely warm countries just do not go together, I constantly need to be wearing, a headband or have my fringe pinned back, I find it such a pain.

Again I've accessorised with La Moda, wearing my much loved rings, bracelet & sandals. La moda currently have 30% off all their shoes for 3 days only, so go go go.


Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig