OFFICE BRASH FRONT ZIP BOOTS




Office Brash Front Zip Boots | Link here

I first spotted this magnificent pair of boots on Lilys blog and immediately fell in love, I like to have boots with gold detailing and boots with silver detailing, both flat and heeled as then you've always got shoes to match your outfits right? Im really loving the chunky soles at the moment, I think they they just give shoes that little extra something, plus it gives me a bit of height and Im still capable of making it down my driveway and spending a few hours out shopping in them.

Their detailed, extremely comfy and easy to walk in, overall very happy with my purchase and ill make certain I get my use out of them. 



 Slightly cleated platform sole
Front zip & buckle detail across the front of the boot



Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig