MONOCHROME CO-ORD LOVIN


JACKET & SHORTS CO-ORD - PRIMARK
SUNGLASSES - PRIMARK
HIGH NECK CROP TOP - ASOS









I had to search a few stores before I found this perfect monochrome co-ord, I never seem to get the items I really want in my local store, I finally managed to get my hands on it in the Liverpool store. One of the good things when you buy a co-ord is that so many possible outfits can come from just 2 items, I plan on doing a couple more outfits using this co-ord but splitting the items.

Now I have completely fell in love with the store La Moda as they have the most amazing shoes, I'm really into the chunky sandals at the moment & they have a good selection to choose from at affordable prices. One of my choices was the chunky bucked sandals which I'm wearing in this post, i have a post coming up for you featuring the chunky sandals I have chosen for this summer. I currently have my eye on a pink pair | link here these are definitely next on my list.

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig