FEELING FLIRTY & FLORAL


SHIRT - PRIMARK
TROUSERS - PRIMARK
NECKLACE - PRIMARK









Today I really wanted to start off SS14 with the floral trend, this has got to be one of my favourites for this SS14 as I love how you can make an outfit so colourful and bright. 

Ive been after a comfortable nude pair of heels for so long now, finally I came across these on the new look website and immediately knew they would be perfect, wider heels are always so much easier to walk in. I was so pleased when I got them home as I was praying my clutch would match my heels, I don't think I could have got the colours any more identical if I tried, I love to match my shoes to my bag, so for anyone who also likes to do this you'll know how I felt when I compared the colours.

This year I decided I wanted to invest in a few different pairs of sunglasses, I wanted more of a selection with a variety of colours to choose from, so I'm going to be constantly on the lookout for new sunglasses. As soon as I saw these pink ones on the Asos website I fell in love, their so girly and perfect for summer.

I can't wait for the sun to start shining more, I love summer and summer outfits.


Lots of Loves


4 comments

  1. What a gorgeous outfit! The shirt is to die for :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    p.s; check out my Topshop makeup giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous outfit! love the neutrals and the floral! x

    FASHION SIGNAL | UK Style and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig